Friday, March 26, 2010

Cocksucking Faggot 3/8/10

Sunday morning woke up horny and decided to head out to arcade.  I worn my adapted coverall that has a zipper that provides access to the ass. 
 
At the arcade the lot was about half full, so I was hopeful.  Went in an did a circle around, caught a couple eyes, so decided to pop into a booth without a gloryhole and see if someone followed.  Someone did.  Guy a bit older then me and not exactly my type, but I was feeling slutty and decided to see where it went since he was eager.  After feeling up my cock for a while and stroking it, he decided to suck on it.  Good skills and he liked feeling up my chest and playing with my nipples as well.  Seemed he was open to a bit rougher play so I started throat fucking him a bit; he responded well.  I was enjoying using this faggot and let him know it.
 
Well he got a bit too excited and wanted more of my chest and ended up breaking the front zipper of my coveralls; I was a bit piss and told him better make it worth it.  I really started skull fucking him; he enjoyed it for awhile, but backed off a bit.  I was still a pissed at my destroyed coveralls, and with him backing off from the fun top I told him to get the fuck out of the booth.
 
I tried to fix the zipper, but gave up and just pulled the sides closed and used the belt so I wouldn't completely fall out as I was cruising around.  Did a couple jobs through gloryholes, got fed some.  Finally I stepped in a booth to check out the other side and a guy just followed me in.  He had buzzed cut blonde hair, muscular build, about my age, and fucking hot.  He was into me; I was into him, and we decided to just go for it.  He pulled open the coveralls and said, "Fucking hot!" when he saw my nipple rings.  I reached down to play with his cock and felt the largest set of balls I have ever felt, pulled down his shorts and noted that his ball sack was fucking huge; I asked, "You pump?"  he said, "Oh yeah."  I said, "Fucking hot!" 
 
He was still feeling me up and soon found the butt plug I had in; he said, "You are a fucking pig, aren't you?"  I agreed and asked if he thought he would run into a faggot as piggy as I was today.  He said, "No, but it is fucking hot man" as he was tapping the butt plug and making me feel super horny.  He pulled the coveralls off my shoulders and they dropped to the ground. He turned me around and continued to play with the plug, saying, "I want to fuck that ass."  After the played with my ass and plug a bit, flipping his big bull balls against the plug, tellling me what I pig I am, I turned around to suck his cock, lick his balls, and what ever else he wanted. 
 
He continued to face fuck me and have me worship his huge pumped up balls, reaching down every so often to wiggle the plug in my ass, and telling me what a good cocksucking faggot pig I am.  Finally, he pulled me up, turned me around and said, "I want to fuck that ass." He worked his cock in along side the plug and fucked me that way for a few minutes, and then he started working the plug out.  I guess he wanted full access.  I croached down and pulled the plug out myself, setting off to the side.  When I got back in position, he put his cock in my ass in one swift thrust.  I moaned, "Yeah, stud fuck this faggot pig!"  I bet the whole arcade could here me, even the front desk guy as we were just on the other side of the service counter wall.  That turned me on even more thinking, that everyone would know what a pig I was.
 
He plowed my ass, hitting his huge bull balls against my ass, taint, and balls. "Breed me," I begged.  He said, "Oh yeah you're not leaving here without my cum in your guts."  He fucked me and fucked me, at times banging my head against the wall, at times sending me into unbelievable extasy with me moaning and groaning so the whole arcade knew I was being fucked good.  I could tell he was getting close, he shoved doubly hard into my tenderized ass and deposited his load, moaning, "Take it pig."  I let him stay in me, working my ass to milk out that seed.  When he finally pulled out, I turned around and sucked his cock clean.  He said, "Just like a good piggy should."  We got dressed, sighing and saying how hot it was, thanking each other.  He opened the door and left, I took a minute to continue catching my breath and decided that I was not going find anything better then that and went home, knowing I had been used by someone as kinky and perverted as me.  It felt good.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment