Friday, March 26, 2010

Three younguns

Went to the Adult bookstore on a Monday night.  Sometimes I have had the hottest encounters on Monday; sometimes the slowest lamest nights.  It's a crap shot.

Well I rolled an 11!  Okay, maybe not; I did role a six, and then made it again, plus a bonus role of 11!

I got there and it seemed busy enough to be some fun.  Got in a gloryhole booth and the guy was playing with his cock through his pants, and wanted my attention.  So I gave it to him.  I kept signalling for him to pull out that cock and put it through the hole.  This took long enough that I almost gave up and moved on, but finally he did pull out and teased me a few minutes and then put it through.  

I got on it right away; he moaned, pulled back, leaned down to the hole and whispered, "Should I come over there?"  I said, "Hell yeah."  I reached up unlatched the door, he started coming in, someone went into his old booth and he signaled me to come out and follow him.  I did, he walked back to the back booths, which are good for one on one in them, started going in one and booked when someone went into the next one.  I followed him up to the front.  Just as I was wondering if he was blowing me off, he signaled to me to continue following him.  As I turned the corner I almost ran into a cute tall thin young man with long hair and roman nose--I thought well that has possibilities--as he looked me over as well.

Original guy got to our original booths and went in the first one and latched the door.  I went in the second, figuring a blow through the hole is better than nothing.  He leaned down and said, "I want to see you sucking cock, I get off on that."  I said, "Cool, so do I, come on over.  Lets make this happen."  Instead of coming in, he was just standing by the booth.  I guess, he was wanting to pass inspection on whose cock I sucked.

I thought, "Fuck that."  Just standing in front of the glory hole booths is cock blocking and I don't put up with it.  So I got out of the booth, and said in a normal voice, "It's not going to happen with you," walked over to another set of glory hole booths, and went in.  Someone came in quickly to the second booth, short stubby dick, that decided he wanted to play suck me a bit and then pull out.  I was not in the mood.  So just started ignoring his cock coming through the hole.  He got the hint and booked out.

Next in was the cute long haired guy.  He pulled out his cock immediately and stuck it through the hole.  "Good no games," I thought.  After a few minutes of blowing, he leaned down and asked, "Can I come over."  I said, "Sure!"  Thinking, "Oh my God, of course you stud you!"

He walked in, dropped pants, I started sucking his cock, and he said, "The rest of my body likes to be touched too!"  So I started rubbing him all over and enjoying this young tight body.  He asked that I quit sucking his cock and just pay attention to his whole body.  I was agreeable.  So I was rubbing and massaging him.  A cocksucker got in the booth next door and I suggested he put his cock through and let me pay attention to his whole body while the other cocksucker enjoyed his cock.  Thin guy was agreeable.  I massaged his back, his shoulders, tweaked his nips, massaged his ass, licked it, dug a little deeper and tasted his hole.  Nice and fresh, clean, but he did not seem to enjoy it much.  So I went back to his body.

He eventually pulled out of the hole, explained that his cock was getting sore, but he still wanted me to enjoy his body.  I did for quite a while.  Others would come in the adjoining booth, watch for a while and move on.  Finally someone came in and put a nice thick cock through hole.  I thought well this compliments the long thin one of the thin guy.  Thin guy, said, "Suck it."  I did.  Enjoying booth cocks as thin guy let me back at his.

Finally thin guy maneuvered his ass back toward the thick cock.  He rubbed it up and down his ass.  I was surprised, and asked, "You want to get fucked?"  Thin guy said, "Yeah, by this thick cock!"  So he worked his ass around the cock.  After a few minutes, thick cock said, "If you really want me to fuck you, let me come over."  We said yes.

I was surprised, thick cock guy was a chunky fem boy that I had written off as having a small dick and being a cocksucker.  Was I ever wrong!  He was a fucking pig and seemed to know how to top an ass like a pro.  

Well, we all played for quite a while.  I don't think any of us wanted to cum yet, so we kept edging one another in various ways.  I sucked their cocks, thick dick guy fucked thin guy.  He also played with my ass.  I kept giving thin guy attention his whole body.  Thick cock guy and I would make fucking hot eye contact and even kissed some.  A pig knows another pig!

Finally, I said, "Well boys this old man needs to take a break, thanks for playing."   I did want a cig, and I thought this will give them an out if they want to play together without me.  Well I was pleased that they both seemed to agree a break was in order and did not seem eager to get rid of me and play on their own.  

We all left the booth.

I went out for cig.  As I was smoking a guy that has gotten piggy with me both at the arcade and the theater came out.  I asked if he was heading to the theater.  He said, "Yeah, that was hot watching you all play."  I said yeah it was a nice benefit.  Made me even hotter knowing that pervs were looking through the glory hole, watching us, wanting in on the action, stroking their cocks thinking about us.

I went back in and made eye contact with thin guy.  He walked over to me and I handed him a scrap of paper that I had written my number on.  We had talked about him coming over for a full massage sometime and he seemed open to it.  As we were talking, a cute young buff guy went into one of the glory hole booths.  Then guy said, "Lets go, I want to see you suck his cock.  He has a nice one."

So we both got in the adjoining booth.  Buff guy put a nice piece of meat through and I was enjoying it.  He pulled out, leaned down and asked, "Can I come over?"  We both said yes.  He came in.  Thin guy started sucking him and then said, "I want to see you suck him."  Buff guy was paying as much attention to me as to thin guy--that was very nice.  So I sucked for awhile, Buff guy was trying to also suck thin guy.  A bit too awkward for the booth, but hot.  

Buff guy then pulled me up, squatted down and started sucking me.  He would alternate between I and thin guy.   I finally pulled him up, as I was getting close, Buff guy did have some very good oral skills,  and thin guy said, "I want you to suck his cock" to me.  So I got down again and was sucking like a mad man.  Buff guy was close; thin guy was getting close.  It was all very hot, I was stroking myself, keeping myself on edge.  Buff guy finally came, shooting a good load in my mouth, pulling out and depositing the second half all over my face.  This sent thin guy over the edge.  He announced, "I'm cumming!"  I got my mouth in the right place and received some in it and the rest all over my face.  

Just then I shot a huge load all over the floor, my hand, and my pants.  

We all were panting, taking a minute to enjoy the afterglow.  We all commented on how hot that was and thanked one another for the fun.  It was all very chummy and buddy buddy like. Thin guy pulled out a paper towel, tore it in half and said, "Here you need this," and handed half to me.  I started wiping my hands and he said, "No, for your face."  I laughed realizing that I had gobs of cum dripping off my beard, "It pays to advertise!" was my come back.  Got a laugh from all of us!

 Buff guy got himself together first and left the booth.  Thin guy looked at me with a devilish grin and said, "Can I pick them or what?"  I said, "Thank you for a very hot night, one I really will remember for a long time."  

He said, "Hey is that number your cell or home?"  I said, "Home."  He said, "I will give you a call sometime."

As I walked out, thin guy and thick dick dude was at the counter talking with the clerk.  We all made eye contact and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment